In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) has authorized a 100% online version of the Certified Pool Operator (CPO®) Course and allowing the CPO instructors to move the two-day instructor led class (traditionally in a classroom) via a live virtual online CPO class for a limited time offering.
We will be having the upcoming live virtual two-day instructor led CPO classes (Class dates subject to change). Please note, you do not have to be in the same time zone to attend the class:
West Coast Live Virtual Two Day Instructor-Led CPO Class on October 4-5, 2022
Midwest Live Virtual Two Day Instructor-Led CPO Class on October 18-19, 2022
East Coast Live Virtual Two Day Instructor-Led CPO Class on October 25-26, 2022
West Coast Live Virtual Two Day Instructor-Led CPO Class on November 8-9, 2022
Midwest Live Virtual Two Day Instructor-Led CPO Class on November 15-16, 2022
East Coast Live Virtual Two Day Instructor-Led CPO Class on November 21-22, 2022
Upcoming Live Virtual Two Day Instructor-Led CPO Class on TBD (typically, we have classes in each time zone every month)
1) Pick Your Format. There are two ways you can take your CPO online:
Live Virtual Class – Traditional: 2 Day Class Via Zoom – This class is like our traditional two-day instructor led CPO class, but instead of a classroom, we are doing it via Zoom. Course Cost: Early Registration: $355.00, Registration within Two Weeks of Class: $375.00
Live Virtual Class – Pool Operator Primer POP/Pool Operator Fusion: 1 Day Self-Paced E-Learning, 1 Day Via Zoom – This class gives you a bit more flexibility. You can do your E-Learning at your own pace, and then join into the second day of the two-day instructor led CPO class. Choose your webinar date when you enroll. Course Cost: Early Registration: $400.00, Registration within Two Weeks of Class: $420.00
2) Pick Your Dates. Choose the class dates that best work for your schedule. Choose your class and follow the prompts on the registration form to enroll. We are working on the class schedule to move to the live virtual classes.
3) Get Ready. We will ship your CPO handbook and supplemental materials immediately upon enrollment. Your CPO handbook and welcome information will arrive in 2-3 mail days via USPS. Enroll with the mailing address you would like the CPO packet to be sent to. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, delays in mail can be up to a week. If registering late, you may expedite shipping of the books for an extra $25.00.
4) Check Your System. You will need a reliable computer, webcam and access to the internet for your course. We are using Zoom for our webinars which you can access via most internet browsers.
5) Lock Off Your Schedule. Your Live Virtual Class will typically run 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM unless otherwise noted.
6) Attend Your Live Virtual Course. We will “see you” in class. Your program will conclude with your CPO examination proctored online. You will have three hours to complete the 50 question exam. The exam is open notes and open book.
If you do not pass the exam on the first try, there is a $85.00 re-examination fee.
To register, for one of our Live Virtual CPO® Certification Courses, please complete the online SPCG CPO Registration Form. You may also download the SPCG INC CPO Registration Form and email back to: email@example.com and call: (424) 307-1995 to provide payment.
You may also make payment for your course via Zelle to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If paying by check, please make checks payable to: SPCG INC and mail to: Sherwood Pool Consulting Group Inc., 10401 Venice Blvd, #322, Los Angeles, CA 90034. Please note, check payments must be received before the CPO materials are mailed out and for the student to attend the class.
Please note, credit card payments will incur at 4% credit card processing fee.