In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) has authorized a 100% online version of the Certified Pool Operator (CPO®) Course and allowing the CPO instructors to move the two-day instructor led class (traditionally in a classroom) via a live virtual online CPO class for a limited time offering.
We will be having the upcoming live virtual two-day instructor led CPO classes (Class dates subject to change). Please note, you do not have to be in the same time zone to attend the class:
East Coast Live Virtual Two Day Instructor-Led CPO Class on May 26-27, 2020
Midwest Coast Live Virtual Two Day Instructor-Led CPO Class on June 9-10, 2020
West Coast Live Virtual Two Day Instructor-Led CPO Class on June 16-17, 2020
Upcoming Live Virtual Two Day Instructor-Led CPO Class on TBD (tentative on the COVID19 Pandemic and Stay at Home Orders)
Please note, if you have already registered for one of our scheduled CPO classes and we have cancelled and postponed your class date, you should have already been contacted by us to move you to one of our virtual online CPO classes or put on the list if you opted to wait until the in-person two day class resumed. If we have not yet reached out, please call us at: (424) 307-1995 or email us at: email@example.com.
1) Pick Your Format. There are two ways you can take your CPO online:
Live Virtual Class – Traditional: 2 Day Class Via Zoom – This class is like our standard two-day instructor led CPO class, but instead of a classroom, we are doing it via webinar software. Course Cost: $335.00
Live Virtual Class – Pool Operator Primer POP/Pool Operator Fusion: 1 Day Self-Paced E-Learning, 1 Day Via Zoom – This class gives you a bit more flexibility. You can do your E-Learning at your own pace, and then join into the second day webinar. Choose your webinar date when you enroll. Course Cost: $380.00
2) Pick Your Dates. Choose the class dates that best work for your schedule. Choose your class and follow the prompts on the registration form to enroll. We are working on the class schedule to move to the live virtual classes.
3) Get Ready. We will ship your CPO handbook and supplemental materials immediately upon enrollment. Your CPO handbook and welcome information will arrive in 2-3 mail days via USPS. Enroll with the mailing address you would like the CPO packet to be sent to.
4) Check Your System. You will need a reliable computer, webcam and access to the internet for your course. We are using Zoom for our webinars which you can access via most internet browsers.
5) Lock Off Your Schedule. Your Live Virtual Class will typically run 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM unless otherwise noted.
6) Attend Your Live Virtual Course. We will “see you” in class. Your program will conclude with your CPO examination proctored online. You will have three hours to complete the 50 question exam. The exam is open notes and open book.
If you do not pass the exam on the first try, there is a $75.00 re-examination fee.
To register, for one of our Live Virtual CPO® Certification Courses, please complete the online SPCG CPO Registration Form. You may also download the COVID-19 SPCG CPO Registration Form and email back to: firstname.lastname@example.org and call: (424) 307-1995 to provide payment.
You may also make payment for your course via Zelle to: email@example.com.
If paying by check, please make checks payable to: Sherwood Pool Consulting Group Inc. and mail to: Sherwood Pool Consulting Group Inc., 10401 Venice Blvd, #322, Los Angeles, CA 90034. Please note, check payments must be received before the CPO materials are mailed out and for the student to attend the class.
Please note, credit card payments will incur at 4% credit card processing fee.